Becket Fund's Eric Kniffin discusses the Obama administration's approach to religious liberty
Eric Kniffin, legal counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, discusses the Obama administration's approach to religious liberty. Kniffin offered these comments during a Dec. 13, 2012, speech for the John Locke Foundation and the Federalist Society. To watch full-length presentations of JLF events, click here.
Tags: Constitution, Federal Government, Regulation, Courts,
Locke Box Info
Highlights from John Locke Foundation events.
Locke Box Archive
- Carolina Journal's Rick Henderson summarizes Thomas Sowell's 'Conflict of Visions'
- Duke professor Jacob Vigdor discusses a key problem in American mathematics instruction
- Broadcasting, political veteran Grady Jefferys decries the impact of negative campaign advertising
- Margaret Thatcher biographer John Blundell describes her key assets
- Astronaut Rich Clifford discusses the next steps in U.S. space exploration
- Carthage College economist Yuri Maltsev discusses pros and cons of Russian economy
- Children's book author Amelia Frahm discusses nuclear literacy for elementary school students
- JLF's Michael Lowrey discusses the Charlotte impact from the American/US Airways merger
- N.C. DENR's Donald van der Vaart discusses changes to the original federal Clean Air Act
- Branding expert Mark McNeilly offers some suggestions for the GOP
- JLF's Terry Stoops discusses career and technical education in North Carolina
- N.C. Lt. Gov. Dan Forest discusses his priorities as he starts his new job
- JLF's John Hood discusses key themes from the book 'First In Freedom'
- JLF's John Hood describes key components of his proposed 'North Carolina 6.0'
- Triangle Business Journal's Sougata Mukherjee discusses N.C. business trends in February 2013
- N.C. State's Wessels discusses the impact of a right-to-work law on a state's economy
- N.C. Harm Reduction Coalition members push for new tools to fight drug overdose deaths
- N.C. State's John Hubisz explains why nuclear power is today's preferable energy source
- N.C. State's Andrew Taylor predicts more budget fights for Congress in 2013
- Army First Sergeant HansMarc Hurd discusses interaction with Afghan military counterparts
- JLF's John Hood discusses consequences of North Carolina's early 19th-century gold rush
- Becket Fund's Eric Kniffin discusses the Obama administration's approach to religious liberty
- Duke professor John Staddon pans what he labels 'scientific imperialism'
- N.C. Energy Forum's Algenon Cash explains why we're energy voters
- Goldwater Institute's Jonathan Butcher discusses Arizona's Education Savings Accounts
- Weekly Standard's Fred Barnes discusses President Obama's response to his re-election
- N.C. History Project's Troy Kickler discusses education of blacks in the Reconstruction South
- N.C. State's Michael Walden says manufacturing, in-migration rate contributed to N.C. employment woes
- Law professor Scott Gerber discusses Clarence Thomas and the Declaration of Independence
- 'Coming Apart' author Charles Murray discusses a key problem associated with the new upper class