N.C. Energy Forum's Algenon Cash explains why we're energy voters
Algenon Cash, chairman and small business ambassador for the N.C. Energy Forum, explains why he believes we are all "energy voters." Cash offered these comments during a Nov. 26, 2012, speech for the John Locke Foundation's Shaftesbury Society. To watch full-length presentations of JLF events, click here.
Locke Box Info
Highlights from John Locke Foundation events.
Locke Box Archive
- Catalyst: Jim Martin and the Rise of North Carolina Republicans
- 'Locker Room Talk' targets N.C. budget, taxpayer protection
- BEST NC's Brenda Berg discusses results of the group's Vision Initiative
- Guy Benson & Mary Katharine Ham share themes from 'End of Discussion'
- Wingate economist Peter Frank shares lesson from 'Free Enterprise Now' curriculum
- Western Carolina's Edward Lopez places Milton Friedman's 'crisis' comment in context
- NCSU's Andrew Taylor says polling contradicted media's Wake school narrative
- Florida Southern economist Derek Yonai highlights benefits of freedom
- Challenging misconceptions about evangelicals and authority
- ALEC's Jonathan Williams discusses N.C. and good tax principles
- Author Garland Tucker discusses principles guiding 'Conservative Heroes'
- John Locke Foundation commemorates Magna Carta's 800th anniversary
- SPN's Todd Davidson highlights Pam Harris' union fight
- Concord Coalition's Sara Imhof addresses federal debt myths
- Peggy Smith notes importance of moving ineffective teachers out of the clasroom
- PrecisionHawk's Tyler Collins discusses growing domestic use of drones
- Energy expert Daniel Fine says oil price war impacts N.C. offshore drilling
- National Review's Charles Cooke touts value of federalism
- Pollster Kellyanne Conway explains importance of job holders in 2016 election
- Mercatus Center experts pan N.C. certificate-of-need restrictions
- ECU history professor Tony Papalas discusses Greece's economic, monetary woes
- Manhattan Institute's James Copland discusses overcriminalizing N.C.
- Pope Center's Jenna Robinson discusses higher ed's assault on American values
- U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz discusses plans for replacing Obamacare during JLF speech
- Pope Center's Jay Schalin discusses benefits of independent academic centers
- George Mason U.'s Peter Boettke pans 'emergency room' economics
- Scott Moody of State Budget Solutions estimates costs of N.C. Medicaid expansion
- UNC-CH business lecturer Mark McNeilly discusses MBA@UNC
- Former U.S. Army Brig. Gen. Tony Tata shares concerns about Middle East
- Distillery proprietor Scott Maitland discusses effort to reform N.C. law